Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Men (and women) in the field

Far be it from me to think that I am the only one with some good things to say. Therefore, I will from time to time be posting some thoughts from some other reliable sources. Here are a few of them (though I may be adding more, who knows?)

The Sage - A wise old fart, this contributor has accompanied me on several excursions and, as he is a bit ahead of me in years, has an encyclopedia of eating knowledge.
The Gambler - So named because the man can't be within 10 miles of a poker table without getting an antsy little twitch. His expertise will be filling us in on the culinary nuggets of small-town Utah
The Spicy Sicilian - She tends to be a bit sassy, which is a fantastic quality, and also happens to be a terrific cook, so we'll trust her judgement on how others cook as well - especially in regard to Italian food.
The Chicken Wing - This is an old inside joke because he got mad at someone for taking the last wing from the buffet...you just had to be there. Well-traveled, and may fill in some of the places I have not been

2 comments:

  1. Am I sad or jaded b/c I don't have a name? SOmeone tell me!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I will take it under consideration

    ReplyDelete